Daily facial cleansing is the be-all and end-all for lasting healthy and well-groomed skin. In addition, well-cleansed skin can absorb skin care ingredients much better.
1. the right cleansing: start with a clear, lukewarm water wash and then use cleansing products such as micellar water or cleansing foam.
2. a peeling: By removing old skin flakes and reducing the size of pores, it conjures up a fresh and even complexion. Attention: Twice a week is completely sufficient here. (not for sensitive skin!)
3. a tonic: a tonic regulates the pH value and removes any cleansing residues.
4. a serum: serums moisturise the skin longer and more deeply.
5. a face cream. The cream should be perfectly matched to the skin type and moisturise the skin.
Nothing stands in the way of pure and radiant skin.